Monday, October 24, 2011

The Secret of Love's Gravitational Pull


I am a mother of two and have been happily married for nearly twenty years. In my everyday dealings with life and solving some of my personal problems, I never had to ask Mother Nature for wisdom about Romantic Love, until this week.

A subscriber to my Secret Pearls website asked me to seek guidance in regard to his Future Love. This made me wonder. What does Mother Nature have to say about love?

While sitting outside one late afternoon with a quiet mind and active heart, I asked for guidance. While I can not tell exactly who this Future Love will be, Mother Nature did share the following Secret Pearl of wisdom with me.

I had a vision of a moon. It was a big, full moon during a Lunar eclipse. The type of moon you get early in the evening when it is low on the horizon and yellow in colour. The moon was positioned just above a large body of water, reflecting its light on the smooth, glassy surface. Everything was calm and beautiful, and yet, there was a gradual change on the surface of the water. It was as if the moon was taking a deep breath which caused the water to gently rise up and outward in the direction of the moon.

During a Lunar eclipse, the moon's gravitation acts like a magnet and pulls on anything on earth to bring it closer. The earth is able to hold onto everything, except the water. Since water is always moving, the earth cannot hold onto it, and the moon is able to pull at it, drawing it closer.

I realised then what Mother Nature was trying to show me. Love is like the gravitational pull of the moon. When true love comes into our lives, we will not fail to notice it. Its magnificence will draw us closer. We will be in awe of its beauty and radiance and just like the earth is unable to hold on to the water, we will be unable to resist love's gravitational pull.

Do not worry about who your Future Love will be. Just as the moon's gravitation draws water to it, so will you be drawn to your Future Love. You will know when to act when you feel the effects of...

Love's Gravitational Pull.




http://www.secretpearls.com




No comments:

Post a Comment